The MBA Fellowship for accepted on-campus students fully funds your MBA journey. If you're selected as an on-campus MBA student at Isenberg, we'll award you an Isenberg MBA Fellowship that fully funds your degree. The fellowship includes full tuition, an annual stipend and health insurance. In return, MBA Fellows get valuable hands-on experience and marketable skills while working on real business problems and strategic initiatives for the Isenberg school and across campus. Find out what we look for in applicants for this unique fellowship program.
Our MBA Fellows bring bold ideas to the table, are resilient leaders and effective team players, and inspire connection, creativity and collaboration among the Isenberg community. MBA Fellows are not ordinary graduate assistants; they leverage their individual strengths to gain experiential, real world work experience through the program.
A MUTUAL INVESTMENT
We see our selective Isenberg MBA Fellowship Program as a unique educational model, providing mutual investment and a win-win outcome.
Our MBA Fellows receive:
- Full tuition support, a stipend, and health care benefits
- Valuable professional experience in a collaborative, experiential environment solving real-world problems
- Access to Isenberg's robust and influential network of alumni and faculty
In return, ISENBERG GETS:
- Enterprising, knowledgeable and experienced MBA Fellows tackling some strategic initiatives
- A continued reputation as a cutting-edge institution thanks in part to MBA Fellows' contributions
- A growing network of engaged influential and successful alumni supporting the Isenberg community
AHEAD OF THE PACK
Isenberg MBA Fellows graduate ahead of the pack with a world-class education and game-changing work experience and relatively little (and often no) student debt associated with the degree and cost of attendance. MBA Fellows are prepared to immediately make a career change, move up the ladder, or run a business unit, unencumbered by debt loads typically associated with MBA programs.
*A $500 non-refundable deposit is required when you confirm acceptance to the On-Campus MBA and will be applied to the first fall semester bill.