With you every step of the way.
As an Isenberg student, you benefit from the support of a dedicated academic advisor that stays with you from enrollment up until the day you graduate. Appointments with advisors can be over Zoom or on the phone to provide accessibility and flexibility to your schedule.
Fall registration will open on June 5 at 9am EST.
Review your New Student Checklist
Students that plan to graduate this summer must submit their completed Degree Eligibility Form to their advisor by August 1.
Please Note: In an effort to reduce the number of emails you receive, we are implementing a single email policy. In the past, communications related to your program would be sent to both your UMass Amherst and your personal email address. Communications from Isenberg will now go to only your UMass Amherst Google Mail email address. Find instructions on how to forward your personal email to UMass Amherst email here.
Meet the MS Accounting Team
Check out these helpful links to assist you in planning for enrollment, using the online tools, and find answers to frequently asked questions.
Visit IConnect for career-related updates for MS Accounting students, including relevant blog posts, job and internship postings, networking events, information sessions, and more. You can also schedule one-on-one career coaching appointments through this platform.
CPA and Industry Resources
- Student Affiliate Membership: Join the AICPA for free with student affiliate membership
- thiswaytocpa.com: This AICPA site for students has state requirements, scholarship information, and much more.
- Nat. Assoc. of State Boards of Accountancy
- Massachusetts Society for CPAs - Free memberships for students
- Becker CPA Review
- Free Student Wiley Microsoft Excel Course
- Big 4 Public Accounting Firms: Deloiette, EY, KPMG, and PwC
- Large Public Accounting Firms: Grant Thornton, RSM, BDO, and CliftonLarsonAllen