Focus your MBA for a career in finance.
The Isenberg MBA with a Focus in Finance offers finance elective courses for individuals interested in a career in asset management, investment banking, alternative investments, real estate, venture capital, or consulting.
MBA students are required to complete a total of 9 elective credits to establish an optional focus area. Students can complete a focus in finance by choosing all 9 credits from the asset management courses listed below, or by selecting a combination of asset management courses and courses in the specialty areas of alternative investments or real estate. Please note that some classes have pre-requisites. Connect with your Academic Advisor for additional details.
- Quantitative Trading Strategies
- Fixed Income Securities
- Managing the Managers: Asset Allocation, Funds of Hedge Funds & Due Diligence
- Data Science for Finance
- Business Application Development
- Negotiations Theory & Practice
- Project Management
- Data Management for Business Leaders
Specialty-area: Alternative Investments
- Alternative Investments
- Hedge Funds
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
Specialty-area: Real Estate
- Corporate Real Estate
- Real Assets: Real Estate, Infrastructure, and Beyond
- Advanced Real Estate Investment & Analysis
|Early Action||Round 1||Round 2||Round 3|
|November 1||December 1||February 1||April 1 (U.S. applicants only)|
Follow our step-by-step process to complete your online application.
- Once you click Apply Now, you will be taken to the University's secure online student information system, SPIRE.
- Follow the “Go to Application” link to create your user account to begin your application process.
- Complete the admissions requirements and submit your application. Note: you can save and resume your application process as you gather required materials.
- After submitting, track your application at the Graduate School Status of Application page.