Physicians need the latest critical management tools available to rise to the unique challenges of the healthcare industry.
Emphasizing experiential and collaborative learning, the Isenberg Online MBA with a focus in Medical Management provides the business knowledge necessary to lead and manage in today’s evolving healthcare market.
The Isenberg Online MBA offers you the flexibility to pursue your studies completely online without sacrificing academic challenge and rigor. With this specialized degree, students learn up-to-date knowledge and skills for today's complex healthcare environments. The AACSB-accredited degree is delivered with the same curriculum and accomplished faculty as our onsite classes, and it has no residential requirement. And our Advising Team – with over 10 years of experience in online education – supports students throughout their tenure at Isenberg.
We’ve partnered with Suburban Health Organization to offer you an exclusive educational opportunity. Thanks to your affiliation with Suburban Health, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- 10% discount on all Isenberg MBA online and satellite campus courses. This discount cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Exempt from foundation courses and elective courses.
- Waiver of GMAT/GRE with MD or for foreign medical students with an ECFMG or Fifth Pathway.
- Automatically earn transfer credits for your Physician Leadership Academy curriculum coursework.
- Extended Payment Plan
- A dedicated advisor specifically trained to work with Suburban Health students.
Your Suburban Health affiliation enables you to earn your degree more quickly. You can transfer 9 credits from your completed Physician Leadership Academy curriculum and apply them directly to your MBA. What do you have left to complete? Only 11 core MBA courses (34 credits), much less than the average degree.
Applying to the Program
- View our application process for more information, including dates and requirements.
- Submit your certification of Suburban Health Physician Leadership Academy Curriculum to the Graduate Admissions Office, if applicable.
- When applying, choose 'Management (Online MBA)' in the degree field and select ‘Suburban Health’ from the partnership list.
Try a Class
Start now by trying a class before applying and see why our program is a good fit for you. Learn more.
Please note: The tuition reduction is effective for enrollment in future terms and will not be applied retroactively.
#1 in the U.S.
#1 Public in the Northeast