You have the option to take up to 6 credits before applying for your MBA or while your application is being processed. If you take a course as a non-degree student, earn a grade of B or better, and are later admitted to our Isenberg Online MBA, the credits earned will be counted towards your degree and transferred to your graduate record. Courses must be taken within three years of acceptance.
Note: Regular tuition and fees apply.
Where to Start
Based on feedback from past graduate students and the advice of our faculty, we’ve come up with a list of suggested first classes that will apply to your MBA:
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Business Law
- Economic Analysis for Managers
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Marketing Strategy
- Services Marketing Management
- Strategic Information Management
- Any Elective Course