Skip to main content

The Pass/Fail Petition Form is for Isenberg students to request a course to be changed from letter grading to pass/fail after the mid-semester date.

If you wish to appeal for a late pass/fail after the withdrawal date, you can only do so if you have significant and well documented extenuating circumstances for your Academic Dean to consider approval or denial.

All required major, minor and general education courses must be taken for a letter grade in order to fulfill graduation requirements.

For University rules regarding the pass/fail grading option, click here:

Pass/Fail Petition Form