All Students: Confirm Acceptance in Slate. Register now for a Virtual Welcome Session where the advising team will provide important program details and answer any of your questions. Official tra
- Confirm Acceptance in Slate.
- Register now for a Virtual Welcome Session where the advising team will provide important program details and answer any of your questions.
- Official transcripts are required for all non-UMass Amherst applicants. If you have not already done so, please submit your official transcripts once your final grades and degree conferral are posted to your transcript. International students may bring your official transcripts and submit them upon your arrival to campus.
- Review the MSBA student handbook.
- Review the degree requirements checklist for your program.
On-Campus Students Only:
- Submit your non-refundable $500 deposit. Submitting the deposit will allow you to register for courses in your first semester. Students with an admission term one year or more out will not be able to submit a deposit at this time. Your advisor will contact you when it is due.
- Begin searching for housing:
- Review Immunization Requirements and Health Insurance Information through University Health Services.
International Students Only:
- For frequently asked questions, please review the International Graduate Student Page.
- After you confirm acceptance to the program, the International Programs Office (IPO) will reach out to you via email with subject line “UMass Amherst Visa Sponsorship” for I20 processing. In the meantime, please review the IPO website for VISA regulations and new student resources.
Keep In Mind:
- The MSBA program requires a Windows operating system. While a Mac may work for much of the coursework you'll be doing as an MSBA student, Excel on a Macintosh operating system does not perform some of the essential functions you will need to complete assignments in the program.
- Excel skills will be useful in all of your courses and will also provide you essential skills for potential employers. To bring everyone up-to-speed, we encourage incoming students to utilize these free Excel Tutorials.
- Just prior to registration for your first term, you will receive an email from the university with information regarding setting up and maintaining your SPIRE and university email account.
- Check your UMass email regularly for all important correspondence with the University, registration reminders, advising, and event information. Please be diligent about checking for these important communications.
- Enrollment Details will be updated here about 2 weeks before each registration period. Course registration follows this schedule:
- Fall registration opens in early June
- Winter registration opens in mid-October
- Spring registration opens in early November
- Summer registration opens in mid-March