Focus your MBA for a career in sport management.
The Isenberg MBA with a Focus in Sport Management can provide the next step toward advancing your career and building your network. The curriculum provides a mix a general business with sport-focused electives taught by faculty from the world-recognized Mark H. McCormack Department of Sport Management.
Note: The focus area is only listed on your transcript, not on your diploma.
MBA students are required to complete a total of 9 elective credits to establish an optional focus area. The following list of courses are a sampling of Sport Management electives. Please note that these electives are offered on a rotating basis and are subject to change. Connect with your Academic Advisor for current course offerings.
Consumer Sales Strategy in Sport Context
Applied Sport Marketing Research
Digital Media in Sport
Students may substitute up to 3 credits of Sport Management electives with a “flex” designated elective. These flex electives are applicable to all industries and can be applied to all focus areas.
Business Intelligence & Analytics
Data Management for Business Leaders
Foundations of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Business
Negotiations Theory & Practice
Survey Development and Analysis
Priority: June 1
Final: July 15
Priority: October 1
Final: November 15
Priority: February 1
Final: March 15
Priority Deadline Benefits
If you apply by the priority deadline for your chosen start term, you will receive several educational and financial benefits:
- $85 application fee reimbursement on your first tuition invoice.
- Priority access to course registration.
- Additional time to plan finances.
- Early access to upcoming career and professional development opportunities.
Follow our step-by-step process to complete your online application.
- Review the program specific admissions requirements.
- Click Apply Now to go to the University's Graduate School site where you can find a link to the secure online application.
- First-time users will need to create an account to start a new application. Note: You can submit your application before you have all your materials ready, simply save and resume your application as you gather required materials.
- After submitting, track your application at the Graduate School Status of Application page.
#2 in the U.S.