Focus your MBA on a career in management & entrepreneurship.
The Isenberg MBA with a Focus in Management & Entrepreneurship offers a mix of general business and entrepreneurship courses for individuals interested in general consulting, leading a business unit or start-up, or managing human resources.
MBA students are required to complete a total of 9 elective credits to establish an optional focus area. Students can complete a focus in management by choosing 9 credits from the courses listed below.
General Management, Entrepreneurship & Consulting Courses
- Analysis for General Managers
- Facing Dilemmas: Corporate Values
- Negotiations Theory & Practice
- Project Management
- Data Management for Business Leaders
- Foundations of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Business
- Sustainable Product Management
- 2nd Year Practicum
|Early Action||Round 1||Round 2||Round 3|
|November 1||December 1||February 1||April 1 (U.S. applicants only)|
Follow our step-by-step process to complete your online application.
- Once you click Apply Now, you will be taken to the University's secure online student information system, SPIRE.
- Follow the “Go to Application” link to create your user account to begin your application process.
- Complete the admissions requirements and submit your application. Note: you can save and resume your application process as you gather required materials.
- After submitting, track your application at the Graduate School Status of Application page.