At Isenberg’s PhD program in Management Science, doctoral students receive an exceptional training under the tutelage of renowned faculty members. Their research is conducted at the highest levels of academic rigor and scholarly excellence and target prestigious journals of the field.
We support and prepare our students for exciting academic and research positions by offering:
- An Assistantship for four years, including the first three summers;
- Excellent research training that yields several research manuscripts targeting some of our best journal outlets;
- Opportunities to present research work at major conferences in our field, including INFORMS, POM, and ICIS;
- Immersion into academia by nominating students for doctoral colloquia at major conferences;
- Opportunities to strengthen CVs by teaching introductory courses for three semesters;
- Opportunities to compete for school and campus awards, including the prestigious Isenberg Outstanding Doctoral Student Researcher Award and the Isenberg Outstanding Doctoral Student Teacher Award. Our students have regularly garnered such awards.
The totality of the training and mentoring our students receive at Isenberg uniquely prepares them for outstanding careers.