Yes, with the following restrictions;
- Only up to 2 courses can be used to meet both the certificate and your major requirements.
- Only up to 2 courses may be taken on campus on a space available basis, Isenberg majors have priority.
- All five certificate classes must be taken at UMass Amherst, and for a grade (no pass/fail accepted) with a C or better final grade.
- The online courses are not part of your on-campus tuition and must be paid for separately as you take them.
- The certificate must be completed before you graduate.
Can Isenberg students earn one of these certificates?
These certificates are not designed for students earning their undergraduate degree from Isenberg. However, you may take the courses to learn more about these areas. If you do decide to earn a certificate. Please note the following additional restrictions:
Management Majors - are not eligible for the Business Studies, Human Resources, or Sustainable Business Practice certificates.
Accounting, Finance, Marketing and OIM Majors - are not eligible for the Business Studies certificate or the Sustainable Business Practice certificates (if interested in that certificate you can change their major to Management and follow the Sustainable track).