Senior Lecturer II
- Management and Governance of Information Systems
- Strategic Management of Innovation and Technology
- Business Analytics and Knowledge Management
- Mathematical Modeling of Business Applications
- Quality Management and Process Improvement
Barone, J., & Shmerling, S. 2013. Strategically Using IT Resources in Health Care. Physician Executive, 39(1), 56-63.
Shmerling, S. & Peters, L.M.L. 2012. Virtual Teaming in Online Education: Does It Work? In Wang, S. and Harrison, Y. (Eds.), Cases on Formal, Non-Formal, and Informal Online Learning: Opportunities and Practices. IGI Global Publishing. Pgs. 1-18.
Peters, L., Shmerling, S., & Karren, R. 2011. Constructivist Pedagogy in Asynchronous Online Education: Examining Proactive Behavior and the Impact on Student Engagement Levels. International Journal on E-Learning, 10(3): 311-330.
Shmerling, S. & Moyano Camihort, K. 2011. Models for Effective Collaborative Learning: Student-to-Student Mentoring. NEFDC Exchange, 22(2): 11-15.