Recent Honors / Awards
- Survey Design
- Research Process in Hospitality
- Hospitality and Tourism Marketing
- Trend Analysis in Recreation, Sports and Tourism
- Consumer Behavior
- Economic Impacts and Significance
- Services Marketing and Tourism Marketing
- Market Planning
- Club Management
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Hospitality and Club Leadership
Legendre,Tiffany S.; Melissa Baker; Rodney B. Warnick; and Albert Assaf. 2020. “Worldview Based Hospitality Brand Support: Belief in a Just World Theory Perspectives.” International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management.
Bojanic, David; and Rodney B. Warnick. 2020. “The Relationship between a Country’s Level of Tourism and Environmental Performance.” Journal of Travel Research. 59(2):220-230.
Shin, Tiffany Jungyoung, Elizabeth Cartier, and Rodney B. Warnick. 2019. “Impact of Event Brand Experience on Memory Formation Process: The Great New England Air Show.”Market Intelligence and Planning. 38 (1): 15-31.
Shin, Tiffany Jungyoung; Melissa L. Baker; and Rodney B. Warnick. 2018. “The Support of Local Underdogs: System Justification Theory Perspectives.” Cornell Quarterly. 59 (3): 201-214.