Gain the business skills necessary to lead and influence change.
Looking to assume greater management responsibility in your current organization, improve performance, pursue an entrepreneurial venture, or simply gain added business competence? The Isenberg Online MBA with a focus in Financial Services Management is enterprising, collaborative, and fully accredited at the highest standards by the AACSB. We have partnered with University of Wisconsin-Madison Graduate School of Banking to get you the business skills necessary to lead and influence change, while achieving personal and professional fulfillment.
We have partnered with the University of Wisconsin-Madison Graduate School of Banking to offer you an exclusive educational opportunity. Thanks to your affiliation with our partners, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- 10% discount on Isenberg Online MBA and satellite location courses. This discount cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Waiver of GMAT/GRE.
- GSB Madison-Wisconsin graduates only complete 11 MBA core courses (34 credits). Exempt from foundation and elective courses. GSB curriculum coursework transfers as a 9-credit Financial Services Management Concentration.
- Extended payment agreement.
- A dedicated academic advisor specifically trained to work with GSB Madison-Wisconsin students.
Applying to the Program
- View our application process for more information, including dates and requirements.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Graduate School of Banking applicants need only submit one reference instead of the two usually required (professional preferred).
- When applying, choose 'Management (Online MBA)' in the degree field and select ‘GSB Univ Wisconsin-Madison’ from the partnership list.
Please note: The tuition reduction is effective for enrollment in future terms and will not be applied retroactively.
#1 in the U.S.
#1 Public in the Northeast