Cultivating student learning at the intersection of street smarts-meets-classroom.
In 2017, the McCormack Center launched a custom case study collection designed to further enrich the educational experience of future sport leaders around the globe. 100+ institutions have adopted McCormack cases written by leading sport management faculty members and sport industry practitioners.
The McCormack Case Study Collection challenges students to think strategically across diverse industry segments. Case topics and industry collaborations include:
- Brand Strategy (Octagon & Michael Phelps)
- Economic Impact (Super Bowl 50)
- Positioning in Women’s Sport (NWSL)
- Sponsorship Activation (Bank of America)
- Athletic Apparel (PUMA)
- Sport Sales Promotion (MLB)
- Media Rights Negotiations (IMG)
- Ticket Outsourcing (College Athletics)