Physicians need the latest critical management tools available to rise to the unique challenges of the healthcare industry.
The Isenberg Online MBA with a focus in Medical Management provides the business knowledge necessary to lead and manage in today’s evolving healthcare market. With this specialized degree you have the flexibility to pursue your studies completely online without sacrificing academic challenge and rigor. The AACSB-accredited degree is delivered with the same curriculum and accomplished faculty as our onsite classes. And our outstanding Advising Team – with over 10 years of experience in online education – supports students throughout their tenure at Isenberg.
We’ve partnered with the American Association for Physician Leadership (Physician Leaders) to offer you an exclusive educational opportunity. Thanks to your affiliation with Physician Leaders, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- 10% discount on Isenberg Online MBA and satellite location courses. This discount cannot be combined with other discounts
- Waiver of GMAT/GRE with MD or for foreign medical students with an ECFMG or Fifth Pathway.
- Physician Leadership graduates only complete 11 MBA core courses (34 credits). Students are exempt from foundation and elective courses. Physician Leadership Master’s curriculum coursework transfers as a 9-credit Medical Management Concentration.
- Extended Payment Plan.
- A dedicated advisor specifically trained to work with Physician Leadership graduates.
What do I need to do to apply?
- View our application process for more information, including deadline dates and requirements.
- In addition to application materials, please also submit your American Association for Physician Leadership (Physician Leaders) transcript.
- When submitting your application, choose 'Management (Online MBA)' in the degree field and select ‘American Association of Physician Leadership’ from the partnership list.
Please note: The tuition reduction is effective for enrollment in future terms and will not be applied retroactively.
#1 in the U.S.
#1 Public in the Northeast