The MS in Accounting program may be entered during the Fall, Spring, or Summer session. Steps to Apply: When you click Apply Now, you will be taken to the University's secure online student informat
The MS in Accounting program may be entered during the Fall, Spring, or Summer session.
Steps to Apply:
- When you click Apply Now, you will be taken to the University's secure online student information system, SPIRE.
- In the right-hand column, under Apply / References, click on Apply for Graduate Study.
- From the Graduate Admissions Online Application Login page you can register as a new user or resume your application. Existing users can enter their Spire ID and Password.
- Complete the admissions requirements (Professional Track | Transitions Track) and submit your application.
- After submitting, track your application at the Graduate School Status of Application page.
- International applicants may need a transcript evaluation completed by NASBA International Evaluation Services (NIES) or Center for Educational Documentation (CED) to have your educational credentials evaluated.
- When applying, please submit all required materials by the application deadline. With the number of inquiries we receive, we are unable to review all of your materials prior to the deadline. Thank you for your understanding.
Contact email@example.com or (413) 545-5608