Focus your MBA in entrepreneurship.
The Isenberg MBA with a Focus in Entrepreneurship offers a mix of general business and entrepreneurship elective courses to meet your specific educational goals. This focus is ideal for individuals interested in launching a business, leading a unit within a larger enterprise, or in revitalizing an established organization.
Note: The focus area is only listed on your transcript, not on your diploma.
MBA students are required to complete a total of 9 elective credits to establish an optional focus area. The following list of courses are a sampling of Entrepreneurship electives. Please note that these electives are offered on a rotating basis and are subject to change. Connect with your Academic Advisor for current course offerings.
Business Turnaround Strategies
Fundamentals of Product Marketing
New Venture Finance
Real Estate Investment
Salesforce for Marketing & Sales
Services Marketing Management (if not taken as MKT core)
Strategic Technological Innovation Management
Web Analytics for Digital Marketing
Students may substitute up to 3 credits of Entrepreneurship electives with a “flex” designated elective. These flex electives are applicable to all industries and can be applied to all focus areas.
Business Intelligence & Analytics
Career and Professional Development Workshop
Data Management for Business Leaders
Foundations of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Business
Negotiations Theory & Practice
Personal Finance - Basics
Personal Finance - Cash Management
Personal Finance - Insurance
Personal Finance - Investments
Survey Development and Analysis
Priority: June 1
Final: July 15
Priority: October 1
Final: November 15
Priority: February 1
Final: March 15
Priority Deadline Benefits
If you apply by the priority deadline for your chosen start term, you will receive several educational and financial benefits:
- $85 application fee reimbursement on your first tuition invoice.
- Priority access to course registration.
- Additional time to plan finances.
- Early access to upcoming career and professional development opportunities.
Follow our step-by-step process to complete your online application.
- Review the program specific admissions requirements.
- Click Apply Now to go to the University's Graduate School site where you can find a link to the secure online application.
- First-time users will need to create an account to start a new application. Note: You can submit your application before you have all your materials ready, simply save and resume your application as you gather required materials.
- After submitting, track your application at the Graduate School Status of Application page.
#1 in the U.S.
#1 Public in the Northeast