Jump to navigation
1. Complete the Non-Degree Enrollment Application in SPIRE on the right under Apply / References.
2. After completing the application, you will receive your student ID and further instruction via email.
3. Then proceed to step one below.
1. Every semester you must log into SPIRE and activate your self-enrollment appointment.
2. Select your classes, noting the 5-digit class number(s). For Isenberg classes go to UG Online – Browse Courses, find course and ‘view details’ for the 5-digit class number.
3. Register for your course using the 5 digit class number.
You are now leaving the Isenberg School of Management web site. If you have any questions regarding the content or privacy of these sites, please contact the site administrator directly.