Isenberg offers a superior education at a competitive rate, making your MS in Accounting an exceptional return on your investment. With our affordable tuition and excellent aid opportunities, you can live within your means while investing in your future.
Tuition and Fees*
- $850 per credit (30 credits), for an estimated cost of $25,500.
- $507 one-time fee applied once accepted into the program
- $60 registration fee per semester
*Tuition and fees are subject to review and adjustment.
Follow our step-by-step process to complete your online application.
- Review the program specific admissions requirements.
- Click Apply Now to go to the University's Graduate School site where you can find a link to the secure online application.
- First-time users will need to create an account to start a new application. Note: You can submit your application before you have all your materials ready, simply save and resume your application as you gather required materials.
- After submitting, track your application at the Graduate School Status of Application page.