2. Click the Continue Button, then login using your NETID and Password.
3. Click either 'Windows 32-bit' or 'Windows 64-bit', then download the file by clicking on more options icon, then download. Click RUN as soon as the file is done downloading.
**If you are not sure if you have 32 or 64 bit Windows, you can check by opening the Settings app and navigating to System/About.**
4. When the file has downloaded, the Global Protect installer will run. Follow the prompts from the installer and Click Yes on the User Account Control dialog. You may be prompted for your computer's admin username and password.
5. Once the client has been installed, the Global Protect icon will appear in the notification area in the taskbar at the bottom right of your screen. Click the icon to set up the VPN connection.
6. Type isenberg-vpn.umass.edu into the Portal Address field and click Connect. You will be prompted to sign in with your NetID and password.