The Isenberg Online Undergraduate Degree Completion Program is part of the Mass Transfer Block (MTB). Transfer students are eligible for certain program benefits.
1. Upload your resume and personal statement with the online application.
2. Request official score reports and transcripts from all institutions attended be sent to Admissions:
Electronically preferred to firstname.lastname@example.org.
350 Campus Center Way
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Amherst, MA 01003–9248
We look forward to receiving your application file from Admissions.
Waiver of processing fee
10% discount on all Isenberg Online courses
A dedicated advisor trained to work with transfer students
Completion of all but one of the UMass Amherst general education requirements
Class fees for UWW session classes are charged per credit. Per credit fees vary based on course and program. Exact per credit and course costs can be found in the Restrictions/Notes section on the class in SPIRE.
If you qualify for admission and graduate with an approved General Education Foundation/MassTransfer associate degree program, you will have completed all of the UMass Amherst General Education requirements.
For our online BBA: If you have an Associate degree with General Education Foundation/MassTransfer completion and an overall GPA of 3.0 or above you are guaranteed acceptance. With an overall 2.7 or above GPA you are considered an excellent candidate for acceptance. We recommend that you also complete Calculus for the BBA as part of your Associate degree, but it is not required.
For our HTM BS: If you have an Associate degree with General Education Foundation/MassTransfer completion and an overall GPA of 2.7 or above you are guaranteed acceptance. With an overall 2.5 or above GPA you are still an excellent candidate for acceptance. We recommend that you also complete Linear Methods for our HTM BS as part of your Associate degree but it is not required but it is not offered online through UMass Amherst.
Entirely Online General Education Foundation/MassTransfer associate degree programs
Check out the possibilities at Massachusetts Community Colleges Online, click on a participating Community College for contact Information.
- Holyoke Community College, Massachusetts Business Administration Mass Transfer Option Online
- Quinsigamond Community College, Business Administration Transfer Online
- Bunker Hill Community College, AA Business Transfer Option
- Greenfield Community College, Business Administration Transfer (BAT) degree
- Mount Wachusett Community College, Business Administration – Transfer Degree (BA)
- Northern Essex Community College, Business Transfer
If you are not a Massachusetts resident, you can still participate in the programs listed above.
You can also look at Community Colleges locally to yourself for online Associate degree options.
Be sure to let your Community College advisor know that you are planning to transfer to Isenberg online, University of Massachusetts Amherst.