Whether you’re considering earning your MS in Accounting with Isenberg or need a stand-alone course to get you to the 150 credits for the CPA license, we offer you the opportunity to try a class.
You have the option to take two classes (6 credits) before applying for your MS in Accounting or while your application is being processed. Once you decide that the Isenberg MS in Accounting program is right for you, classes will be transferred to your graduate record if you have taken them within three years of acceptance and earned a grade of B or better.
Note: Regular tuition and fees apply.
Where to Start
Individuals who hold an undergraduate degree in accounting are eligible to take any of the following courses:
- Ethics & Professional Responsibilities
- Introduction to Forensic Accounting
- White Collar Investigations
- Exploring Data Analytics for Accounting Professionals
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Mgmt of Nonprofit Organizations
- Advanced Audit
- Taxes and Business Decisions
If you do not hold a degree in accounting, our Transitions Track courses help you build a foundation with the following courses:
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Assurance Services
- Strategic Cost Management
- Principles of Federal Taxation for Individuals and Businesses
Visit our Browse Courses page for class descriptions and enrollment instructions.