Focus your MBA on a career in analytics.
The Isenberg MBA with a Focus in Analytics offers a range of analytic elective courses for individuals interested in gaining a competitive advantage through manipulation, visualization and analysis of data. Analytics is a crucial tool to guide organizations in achieving strategic objectives in any industry, from healthcare to finance and retail.
MBA students are required to complete a total of 9 elective credits to establish an optional focus area. Students can complete a focus in Analytics by choosing all 9 credits from the data analytics courses listed below or can select a combination of data analytics courses and courses in the specialty areas of marketing analytics and supply chain analytics. Please note that some classes have pre-requisites. Connect with your Academic Advisor for additional details.
Data Analytics Courses
- Business Application Development
- Data Management for Business Leaders
- Data Mining in Business
- Data Science for Business
- Project Management
Specialty Area: Marketing Analytics Courses
- Web Analytics for Digital Marketing
- Analytics in Social Media
Specialty Area: Supply Chain Analytics Courses
- Business Process Optimization
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Quality Analytics
- Supply Chain Management
|Early Action||Round 1||Round 2||Round 3|
|November 1||December 1||February 1||April 1 (U.S. applicants only)|
Follow our step-by-step process to complete your online application.
- Once you click Apply Now, you will be taken to the University's secure online student information system, SPIRE.
- Follow the “Go to Application” link to create your user account to begin your application process.
- Complete the admissions requirements and submit your application. Note: you can save and resume your application process as you gather required materials.
- After submitting, track your application at the Graduate School Status of Application page.