Focus your MBA on a career in analytics.
The Isenberg MBA with a Focus in Analytics offers a range of analytic elective courses for individuals interested in gaining a competitive advantage through manipulation, visualization and analysis of data. Analytics is a crucial tool to guide organizations in achieving strategic objectives in any industry, from healthcare to finance and retail.
Note: The focus area is only listed on your transcript, not on your diploma.
MBA students are required to complete a total of 9 elective credits to establish an optional focus area. Students can complete a focus in Analytics by choosing all 9 credits from the data analytics courses listed below or can select a combination of data analytics courses and courses in the specialty areas of marketing analytics and supply chain analytics. Please note that some classes have pre-requisites. Connect with your Academic Advisor for additional details.
Data Analytics Courses
- Business Application Development
- Data Management for Business Leaders
- Data Mining in Business
- Data Science for Business
- Project Management
Specialty Area: Marketing Analytics Courses
- Web Analytics for Digital Marketing
- Analytics in Social Media
Specialty Area: Supply Chain Analytics Courses
- Business Process Optimization
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Quality Analytics
- Supply Chain Management
|Early Action||Round 1||Round 2||Round 3|
|November 1||December 1||February 1||April 1 (U.S. applicants only)|
Follow our step-by-step process to complete your online application.
- Review the program specific admissions requirements.
- Click Apply Now to go to the University's Graduate School site where you can find a link to the secure online application.
- First-time users will need to create an account to start a new application. Note: You can submit your application before you have all your materials ready, simply save and resume your application as you gather required materials.
- After submitting, track your application at the Graduate School Status of Application page.