The Organization Studies PhD fosters innovative thinking and takes an integrative approach to issues commonly addressed across the fields of organizational behavior, human resource management, and organization theory.
Our program provides students with strong grounding in organization and management studies, as well as in the current developments and controversies surrounding organizations and their management. Our goal is to develop outstanding researchers who make substantive contributions to scholarship and to place them in research institutions.
The doctoral program is successful because it offers:
- World-class faculty who are active researchers with visibility in the field’s top journals
- Cooperative and stimulating intellectual climate that supports individual scholarly development
- Individual attention from faculty that allows students to collaborate with faculty
- Rigorous coursework that equips students with the intellectual tools to investigate meaningful questions
- Exposure to eminent research faculty from around the world for research talks and campus visits
We welcome applications from intellectually curious, academically oriented individuals.