Jump to navigation
Mission and Program Learning Objectives
Our Program Learning Objectives (PLOs):
Discipline and Industry Knowledge:
1. Identify key theories and concepts of management, accounting, finance, marketing, and information technology and apply them in the hospitality and tourism context.
2. Identify the key sub sectors of the hospitality and tourism industry and the unique operating-environment characteristics of each sub sector.
3. Compose well-written business documents.
4. Report and communicate effective business presentations by use of appropriate technology.
Leadership and Teamwork:
5. Identify and apply leadership theories within the hospitality and tourism context.
6. Solve business problems collectively.
7. Apply critical thinking to business problems and their causes.
8. Debate and generate innovative and alternative solutions.
9. Justify reasoned conclusions within the hospitality and tourism context.
Legal Knowledge and Ethical Reasoning:
10. Apply knowledge of law and ethical reasoning in making decisions within the context of hospitality and tourism.
You are now leaving the Isenberg School of Management web site. If you have any questions regarding the content or privacy of these sites, please contact the site administrator directly.