Congratulations on your acceptance to the Isenberg School of Management at the University of Massachusetts Amherst!
We are pleased to welcome you to our vibrant and engaging community. Please utilize the links below to learn about the many resources available through Isenberg, and the University, during this important decision-making time of your academic career. Whether you are a Freshmen or Transfer student, the resources below are geared to help you navigate through the many programs and opportunities available to you.
- The Isenberg School of Management will be hosting an open house for students who have been admitted into Isenberg. The Isenberg Open House is sure to be an exciting day and an opportunity for you to meet with current students, faculty, and staff. Invitations with registration information will be mailed soon!
- University Admissions is hosting many open house events that will connect you to the many resources available to students. If you plan to visit campus for a University Open House, please be sure to register.
- If you decide that the Isenberg School of Management at the University of Massachusetts Amherst is the community for you - congratulations and welcome! Once you submit your enrollment deposit, it is essential to register for New Student Orientation (NSO). Be sure to review the freshmen new student checklist and transfer new student checklist to prepare for your next visit to campus. Freshman NSO will consist of a two-day program with students arriving on Day 1 at 8:30/9:00 am and departing between 4:30/5:30 pm on Day 2. Please plan to remain on campus for the entire program to ensure you meet with an academic advisor to plan for fall course enrollment. Transfer NSO will consist of a one-day program that includes a meeting with an academic advisor.
- Isenberg offers two Residential Academic Programs (RAPs) for incoming first-year students. Both the Isenberg Fellows RAP and the Isenberg Honors RAP will offer a unique opportunity to combine your first-year studies with your living community. Please be sure to become familiar with each of these RAP options and the process to apply and/or sign up so you don't miss out*.
- In addition to the Isenberg first-year RAPS, there are numerous University RAPs and Honors RAPs that may also appeal to your academic or personal interests. Students can begin to sign up for a University RAP on May 18th. Please be sure to become familiar with these additional options and the sign up process so you don't miss out*.
If you have any questions regarding these resources please contact the respective department or the Isenberg Undergraduate Programs Office at 413-545-5610 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Prior to signing up for a RAP, students must submit their enrollment deposit, register for New Student Orientation and complete the math placement exam. Please note that the application deadline for the Isenberg Fellows RAP is May 1st and follows a different process than other RAPs.