What is the GMAT requirement for the Full-time MBA program?
- School Code: Isenberg-UMass Amherst - 3917
- Average GMAT Score: The average score for students in the program is 639.
- GMAT waivers may apply to applicants who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Master’s Degree from a US accredited institution with an overall GPA of 3.5 or above and 8+ years’ work experience
- or Doctoral Degree (JD, MD/DO, PharmD, PhD, or for foreign medical graduates with an ECFMG or Fifth Pathway)
- or minimum of 10+ years post undergraduate professional work experience, overall undergraduate GPA of 3.2 or higher, leadership and supervisory experience
- GRE Score: We also accept GRE scores. The average GRE for the full-time MBA is 160 Verbal Reasoning and 160 Quantitative Reasoning. You can also use this comparison tool to convert your GRE to GMAT score: https://www.ets.org/gre/institutions/about/mba/comparison_tool
Contact a program specialist with questions