What is the GMAT requirement?
- School Code: Isenberg-UMass Amherst - 3917
- Average GMAT Score: The average score for students in the program is 570.
- GMAT waivers may apply to applicants who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Doctoral Degree (JD, MD/DO, PharmD, PhD, or for foreign medical graduates with an ECFMG or Fifth Pathway), or
- Master’s Degree from a US accredited institution with an overall GPA of 3.5 or above and 5+ years’ work experience, or
- A minimum of 10+ years post undergraduate professional work experience, overall undergraduate GPA of 3.2 or higher, leadership and supervisory experience.
- GRE Score: We also accept GRE scores. The average GRE for the online MBA is 155 Verbal Reasoning and 155 Quantitative Reasoning. You can use this comparison tool to convert your GRE to GMAT score: https://www.ets.org/gre/institutions/about/mba/comparison_tool
- For those students who’ve earned an Undergraduate and Master’s Degree outside of the U.S.: To be considered for a GMAT waiver an official course-by-course evaluation (listing grades and overall GPA) will need to be submitted from an approved NACES evaluation service provider. Applicants commonly use WES or ECE. Along with your evaluation, you will also need to submit official transcripts/marksheets from your institution or notarized “true & attested” copies of originals are also accepted upon submission via U.S. mail.
Contact a program specialist with questions