Do I have to send a transcript with my application? Where do I send it?

You must send the Graduate Admissions Office one official copy of your transcript from every U.S undergrad and graduate school where you earned nine (9) credits or more. The transcript can be sent electronically or by mail.

Electronic Transcripts from US schools can be sent by the originating school to

Graduate Admissions Office
534 Goodell Building
University of Massachusetts
140 Hicks Way
Amherst, MA 01003-9333

Note: For foreign graduates: notarized and true attested copies of original academic documents are accepted.