New Non-Degree/Certificate Students
1. Complete the Non-Degree Enrollment Application in SPIRE on the right under Apply / References.
2. After completing the application, you will receive your student ID and further instruction via email.
3. Then proceed to step one below.
1. Every semester you must log into SPIRE and activate your self-enrollment appointment.
- From the SPIRE Menu navigate to Enrollment > Summer/Wtr/Non-deg Enroll Appt
- Review all information and then press Request UWW Enrollment Appointment
2. Select your classes, noting the 5-digit class number(s). For Isenberg classes go to UG Online – Browse Courses, find course and ‘view details’ for the 5-digit class number.
3. Register for your course using the 5 digit class number.
- In the SPIRE Menu, go to Enrollment > Add Classes.
- On the Add Classes to Shopping Cart page, check that the term is the one you want. Enter the 5-digit class number in the Enter Class Nbr field, click enter and the class appears in your Shopping Cart.
- To enroll in the classes in your Shopping Cart, select the class(es) you want to enroll in and click the enroll button.
- The Confirm classes page opens, click Finish Enrolling and then the results page indicates your enrollment in a class.