The Hospitality & Tourism Management industry is thriving, and so is our HTM program, which is considered one of the best in the world.
- To teach, advance, and support the practice and management of the hospitality and tourism industries, and to address the needs of its multiple constituencies. Advancing industry knowledge through original and adaptive research and scholarship
- Serve the industry through programs on and off campus designed to advance and renew the education of those practicing in the field
- Support the University of Massachusetts by participating in its governing bodies and serving the state public at large
To our students, we offer:
- Hands-on training at both the undergraduate and graduate levels that emphasizes experiential learning labs, projects, and internships
- Cutting-edge, innovative, research-focused curriculum that offers a fine balance between academics and practical application
- Expert faculty members with professional experience who work closely with students
Beyond the classroom, our HTM students participate in a number of professional clubs and events, including HTM Career Day. Our students also enjoy additional learning opportunities with departmental speakers, academics, and practitioners in a variety of forums. And our alumni regularly return to Isenberg to share their experiences and successes.
By providing a strong foundation of management and business knowledge, our students graduate highly qualified, well-rounded, and ready to step into exciting careers in this dynamic and globally expanding industry.