An exciting new career is at your fingertips. Earn a certificate to make a career leap or to acquire new skills that will give you a boost in the office. Choose from three online certificate programs in the hospitality, tourism and spectator sport industries.
Isenberg has 5 distinctive online certificate programs to advance students’ career paths. Our online certificate program is ideal for busy people seeking to:
- move up the ladder and take on more job responsibilities
- build a new career in the hospitality and tourism industry
- gain skills, credibility and esteem in a current occupation
- become a leader in the field of sustainability
Students must complete five courses (15 credits) to earn a certificate.
- The Casino Management Certificate prepares students to study and master the casino industry.
- The General Business Studies Certificate introduces students to the main functions needed to succeed in business.
- The Meeting & Event Management Certificate trains students to direct and organize meetings and events.
- The McCormack Sport Management Graduate Certificate positions students to become business leaders in the field of spectator sports.
- The Sustainable Business Practice Certificate informs students about doing business in a way that is environmentally friendly, socially equitable, and economically feasible.
Undergraduate courses can be applied toward bachelor’s degree requirements if you decide to enroll in one of the Isenberg degree programs, and graduate courses can count towards a focus with an online MBA.