Isenberg is proud to offer our unique Master of Finance at a competitive rate that is below the average tuition of comparable master’s programs that offer less specialization. With our affordable tuition, you can live within your means while investing in your future and leveraging Isenberg’s worldwide network and partnerships.
Tuition and Fees*
- $1,400 per credit (30 credits), for an estimated cost of $42,000.
- A $500 non-refundable deposit is required when you confirm acceptance to the program and will be applied to the first semester bill.
- $507 one-time fee applied once accepted into the program
- $60 registration fee per semester
- $407 student health fee per semester
*Tuition and fees are subject to review and adjustment.
- Based on 2020-21 tuition rates. Rates are subject to change and should be used for estimate purposes only.
- MF graduates interested in Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) certification can skip the Level I Exam and be eligible for one of 10 scholarship the association will have available for students taking the Level II Exam.
- A $500 non-refundable deposit is required when you confirm acceptance to the MF program and will be applied to the first semester bill.
- The Isenberg School does not offer graduate assistantships for 1-year masters programs.