This immersive program, jointly designed by the Isenberg School of Management at UMass Amherst and Simplilearn, will move your career forward. The Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Project Management focuses on managing quality, risk and complexity, delivering results, understanding strategy, and implementing best practices. This program aligns with the Project Management Institute (PMI) standards and provides an opportunity to earn PDUs required for renewal of multiple project management certifications.
This Post Graduate Program in Project Management, designed in collaboration with Simplilearn, will prepare you for a career in Project Management in the digital-age. Through Simplilearn's proven blended learning curriculum of live-online, on-demand, project-based learning, interactive labs, and 24/7 support, you will learn state-of-the-art approaches that prepares you for project management roles in leading companies.
Students complete 8 courses, with a mix of asynchronous and synchronous sessions, industry relevant project and capstone, and monthly master classes by two Isenberg faculty members.
Key Features Include:
- A joint UMass Amherst-Simplilearn certificate of completion.
- Membership in the UMass Amherst Alumni Association.
- Once accepted into Isenberg's Online MBA, Online MS in Business Analytics, or On-Campus MS in Business Analytics, Simplilearn curriculum coursework transfers as a 3-credit course transfer.
- Masterclasses from top faculty of the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- Interactive peer learning through group projects and discussions.
- 175+ hours of Blended Learning.
- Capstone project in 3 domains.
- Curriculum aligned with official PMI-PMP, ASM, PMI-RMP, and LSSGB certifications.
- Earn 146 PDUs for maintaining your Continuing Certification Requirements CCR with PMI related certifications.
- Project Management
- Agile Management
- Project Risk Management
- Quality Management
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Digital Transformation
- Customer Experience Design
- Leadership Skills
This Post Graduate Program in Project Management is in collaboration with Simplilearn. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Simplilearn provides highly effective online training across a range of information technology and software disciplines. In its ten-year history, Simplilearn has helped over one million professionals and 1,000 companies across 150 countries get trained, acquire certifications, and reach their business and career goals.
Once students complete the specified coursework with Simplilearn, they are eligible for the following benefits:
- Alumni status from the University of Massachusetts Amherst, which provides a 10% discount on the Isenberg Online MBA and Isenberg MS in Business Analytics.
- Upon completion of the PGP program, you will receive a 3-credit course transfer for the UMass Amherst Isenberg Online MBA, Online MS in Business Analytics, or On-Campus MS in Business Analytics (after acceptance into the one of the programs).
- Extended Payment Plan.
- A dedicated advisor specifically trained to work with Simplilearn students.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How do I apply to the Simplilearn Post Graduate Program in Project Management?
A: All interested candidates are required to apply through the online application form.
Q: How long is the Simplilearn program?
A: The Post Graduate Program in Project Management will take 6 months.
Q: What will I receive after completing the Simplilearn coursework?
A: Upon successful completion of this program, you will be awarded a Post Graduate Program In Project Management certificate of completion by the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
Q: Is the PGP Project Management a degree? How to use the transferrable credits?
A: The postgraduate program in project management is not deemed a degree or diploma and cannot be compared with a full university degree. However, this program offers a pathway to the Online MBA, Online MS in Business Analytics, or On-Campus MS in Business Analytics programs at the Isenberg School of Management at UMass Amherst. The PGP in Project Management transfers as a 3-credit course transfer (after acceptance into one of the programs).
Q: Once I complete the Simplilearn coursework, what do I need to do to apply to the Isenberg Online MBA or MS in Business Analytics?
A: You can view the Online MBA, Online MS in Business Analytics, or On-Campus MS in Business Analytics admissions pages for more information, including deadline dates and requirements. When applying, enter 'Simplilearn' in the specialty field.
Q: Who do I contact at Simplilearn for more information?
A: You can reach a Simplilearn program advisor by calling 1-844-532-7688 toll free.
Q: Who do I contact at Isenberg for more information?
A: You can contact the Isenberg Graduate Programs Office by email@example.com or call (413) 545-5608 during office hours of 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST.