The Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Lean Six Sigma, jointly designed by the Isenberg School of Management at UMass Amherst and Simplilearn, will move your career forward. This immersive program helps you gain skills and tools to lead operational excellence in transformational projects by improving quality and enhancing bottom-line results.
The PGP in Lean Six Sigma focuses on mastering two important management methodologies, lean practices and Six Sigma that can accelerate business improvement. This program will help you learn the skills to achieve operational excellence in any project of any size while meeting a customer-centric organization's strategic objectives.
Students complete 7 courses, with a mix of asynchronous and synchronous sessions, industry relevant project and capstone, and monthly master classes by two Isenberg faculty members.
Key Features Include:
- A joint UMass Amherst-Simplilearn certificate of completion.
- Membership in the UMass Amherst Alumni Association.
- Once accepted into the Isenberg Online MBA, Simplilearn curriculum coursework transfers as a 3-credit elective.
- Masterclasses from top faculty of the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- Interactive peer learning through group projects and discussions.
- 150+ hours of Blended Learning.
- Capstone project in 3 domains.
- Curriculum aligned with PMI-ACP & IASSC-LSSGB & LSSBB certifications.
- Earn 122 PDUs for maintaining your Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) for multiple PMI-related certifications.
- Agile Management
- Quality Management
- Lean Management
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Digital Transformation
This Post Graduate Program in Lean Six Sigma is in collaboration with Simplilearn. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Simplilearn provides highly effective online training across a range of information technology and software disciplines. In its ten-year history, Simplilearn has helped over one million professionals and 1,000 companies across 150 countries get trained, acquire certifications, and reach their business and career goals.
Once students complete the specified coursework with Simplilearn, they are eligible for the following benefits:
- Alumni Status from the University of Massachusetts Amherst, which provides a 10% discount on the Isenberg Online MBA.
- Upon completion of the PGP program, you will receive a 3-credit elective transfer for the UMass Amherst Isenberg Online MBA (after acceptance into the Online MBA program).
- Extended Payment Plan.
- A dedicated advisor specifically trained to work with Simplilearn students.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How do I apply to the Simplilearn Post Graduate Program in Lean Six Sigma?
A: All interested candidates are required to apply through the online application form.
Q: How long is the Simplilearn program?
A: The Post Graduate Program in Lean Six Sigma will take 6 months.
Q: What will I receive after completing the Simplilearn coursework?
A: Upon successful completion of this program, you will be awarded a Post Graduate Program In Lean Six Sigma certificate of completion by the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
Q: Is the PGP Lean Six Sigma a degree? How to use the transferrable credits?
A: The postgraduate program in project management is not deemed a degree or diploma and cannot be compared with a full university degree. However, this program offers a pathway to the online MBA program at the Isenberg School of Management at UMass Amherst. The PGP in Lean Six Sigma transfers to the Isenberg Online MBA as a 3-credit elective transfer (after acceptance into the Online MBA program).
Q: Once I complete the Simplilearn coursework, what do I need to do to apply to the Isenberg Online MBA?
A: You can view the Isenberg Online MBA application process page for more information, including deadline dates and requirements. When applying, choose 'Management (Online MBA)' in the degree field and enter 'Simplilearn' in the specialty field.
Q: Who do I contact at Simplilearn for more information?
A: You can reach a Simplilearn program advisor by calling 1-844-532-7688 toll free.
Q: Who do I contact at Isenberg for more information?
A: You can contact the Isenberg Graduate Programs Office by firstname.lastname@example.org or call (413) 545-5608 during office hours of 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST.