The Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Design Thinking and Innovation, jointly designed by the Isenberg School of Management at UMass Amherst and Ernst & Young (EY), will move your career forward. This immersive program helps you gain skills and tools to innovate faster at an organizational scale.
This program will help you discover the key to business success in the age of disruption. Learn how to use the five-step design methodology to create customer-centric products and services central to your digital strategy's success. With practical tools and human-centered design frameworks, this Design Thinking PGP course teaches you to innovate faster at an organizational scale, and master design thinking as a strategic tool for business transformation. Learn to create disruptive solutions that integrate customer desirability, business viability, and technological feasibility.
Students complete 7 courses, with a mix of asynchronous and synchronous sessions, industry relevant projects and capstone.
Key Features Include:
- A joint UMass Amherst-Simplilearn certificate of completion.
- Membership in the UMass Amherst Alumni Association.
- Once accepted into Isenberg's Online MBA, Online MS in Business Analytics, or On-Campus MS in Business Analytics, Simplilearn curriculum coursework transfers as a 3-credit course transfer.
- Certificate by EY.
- Masterclasses from top faculty of the UMass Amherst and EY.
- LevelUp sessions from Sara Blakely and Tim Brown.
- Live classes and capstone delivered by EY.
- 25+ practical tools and frameworks for innovation to bring impact to your work.
- Design Thinking
- Usability Testing
- Business Strategy
- Product Innovation
- Service Redesign
- Innovation Strategy
- Collaborative Innovation
- Product Development
- Innovation Management
The PGP in Design Thinking & Innovation brings together centuries of combined academic excellence and thought-leadership from UMass Amherst and EY. Discover innovation as a strategy for business success with this program.
Once students complete the specified coursework with Simplilearn, they are eligible for the following benefits:
- Alumni status from the University of Massachusetts Amherst, which provides a 10% discount on the Isenberg Online MBA and the Isenberg MS in Business Analytics.
- Upon completion of the PGP program, you will receive a 3-credit course transfer for the UMass Amherst Isenberg Online MBA, Online MS in Business Analytics, or On-Campus MS in Business Analytics (after acceptance into the one of the programs).
- Extended Payment Plan.
- A dedicated advisor specifically trained to work with Simplilearn students.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I apply to the Simplilearn Post Graduate Program in Design Thinking & Innovation?
A: All interested candidates are required to apply through the online application form.
Q: How long is the Simplilearn program?
A: The PGP in Design Thinking & Innovation will take 4 months.
Q: What will I receive after completing the Simplilearn coursework?
A: Upon successful completion of this program, you will be awarded a joint PGP in Design Thinking & Innovation certificate of completion by the University of Massachusetts Amherst and Simplilearn, a membership to the UMass Amherst Alumni Association, and a 3-credit course transfer for UMass Amherst Isenberg's Online MBA, Online MS in Business Analytics, or On-Campus in Business Analytics.
Q: Is the PGP Design Thinking & Innovation a degree? How to use the transferrable credits?
A: The postgraduate program is not deemed a degree or diploma and cannot be compared with a full university degree. However, this program offers a pathway to the Online MBA, Online MS in Business Analytics, or On-Campus MS in Business Analytics programs at the Isenberg School of Management at UMass Amherst. The PGP in Project Management transfers as a 3-credit course transfer (after acceptance into one of the programs).
Q: Once I complete the Simplilearn coursework, what do I need to do to apply to the Isenberg Online MBA or MS in Business Analytics?
A: You can view the Online MBA, Online MS in Business Analytics, or On-Campus MS in Business Analytics admissions pages for more information, including deadline dates and requirements. When applying, enter 'Simplilearn' in the specialty field.
Q: Who do I contact at Simplilearn for more information?
A: You can reach a Simplilearn program advisor by calling 1-844-532-7688 toll free.
Q: Who do I contact at Isenberg for more information?
A: You can contact the Isenberg Graduate Programs Office by email@example.com or call (413) 545-5608 during office hours of 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST.