Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
On Campus Transfer Information
The BBA degree includes the following majors:
Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, Operations and Information Management.
- In recent years, the Isenberg School has received close to 350 on campus transfer applications each year with an acceptance rate of around 50 percent.
- There are no predetermined GPA requirements by which on campus transfer applicants are screened or evaluated.
- On campus transfer applications are carefully read and evaluated to develop an overall ranking of the applicant pool.
Applicants are evaluated primarily on three different dimensions:
- Academic performance in a core set of predictor courses.
- Overall college academic performance.
- Personal achievement and demonstrated leadership ability.
Want to know more?
The BBA On Campus Transfer Information (pdf) at the link above provides the essential information regarding requirements and procedures.
Information sessions are offered throughout the semester which describe the Isenberg School and the procedures for applying to the BBA degree as an on campus transfer. Date, time, and location information for these meetings is posted on the right of this page.
Questions should be directed to:
Isenberg Undergraduate Programs Office