Undergraduate Current Students

Pass/Fail Petition Form


The Pass/Fail Petition Form is for Isenberg students to request a course to be changed from letter grading to pass/fail after the mid-semester date. 


During the add/drop period students can make the change via SPIRE. Between add/drop and the mid-semester date students will need to fill out a course change form with the Registrar's Office in 209 Whitmore.

All required major and minor courses must be taken for a letter grade in order to fulfill major and minor requirements.


Pass/Fail Petitions are reviewed by the Undergraduate Dean's Office in the Isenberg School of Management.  Form submission is a request that will be considered, and is not guaranteed to be granted.