Same for in state, out of state or out of country.
Business courses are $475 per credit plus a $45. non-refundable Registration Fee charged once each semester. Plus the cost of materials, texts.
Pre-Fall 2012 accepts University Commencement fee $75.00, due last semester or attendance for matriculated students, required to receive diploma.
NEW for students entering FALL 2012- $135 Undergraduate Entering Fee, non-refundable fee combines the lifetime transcript and commencement fees into one fee.
Charges will be posted to your SPIRE account and will be billed to you by the Bursar's Office via your UMail account.
- The bill can be viewed from a link within SPIRE and paid directly online or it can be downloaded and mailed with a check. You may also use 3rd party billing see Agency and Corporate Billing. You are responsible for any charges not paid by the 3rd party.
- Tuition waivers differ from state funded programs. See Waivers.
For billing questions, please contact the Continuing and Professional Education representative in the Bursar's Office at 413-545-0337.
- Generally, 100% refunds are available through the
Add/Drop period. No refunds after the
Add/Drop period. $45. Registration fee is non-refundable.
- For more detailed information regarding refunds, including deadlines, see www.umassulearn.net/financial-info/refunds
- Massachusetts Higher Education and state employees (as well as their spouses and dependents) are eligible for a 50% class fee remission if the employee is a full time employee. A 25% class fee remission is available for part-time employees.
- Waivers apply to class fees only (not the $45 registration fee) and must be presented at the time of registration or sent to the Bursar's Office prior to registration, Attn CPE, 215 Whitmore Building University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst MA 01003.
Massachusetts National Guard Welcome Home Bill also Veterans affairs
For active duty MA National Guard members enrolled in an eligible degree program. A Certificate of Eligibility from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Military Division is required at registration.
Because Continuing & Professional Education classes are not state funded, Veteran, Armed Force (with the exception of the Welcome Home waiver), Native American, Senior Citizen, Adopted Child, and John & Abigail Adams waivers cannot be used to enroll in classes offered through Continuing & Professional Education.