Winter 2013: October 17, 2012
Spring 2013: November 15, 2012
Summer 2013: mid July
Fall 2013: mid July 2013
Registration options differ depending on where you are in the path of taking classes.
This guide will assist you with the registration process.
Matriculated Onsite UMass Amherst Students-Accepted students in an onsite UMA program
- Summer and winter sessions: Register through SPIRE for online courses by requesting an enrollment appointment.
- Spring and fall online courses: Register through UMA Continuing and Professional Education www.umassulearn.net. Please be aware that charges for CPE classes are not included in your tuition.
Matriculated Online UMass Amherst Students-Accepted students to an online UMA program
- Register through SPIRE spring, summer, fall, and winter, but must request an enrollment appointment for summer and winter sessions.
Onsite students Register Here for spring and fall
Onsite and online students register here for summer and winter
Online students Register Here for spring and fall
To request a CPE Enrollment Appointment before registering
- Login to Spire
- Click on Enrollment
- Click CPE Enroll Appointment
Students who are: - Considering applying to the program
- Taking courses while waiting for application approval
- Taking a course for personal or professional development
- Taking courses to transfer
- Taking courses towards a Certificate