Bachelor of Science (BS)
For Hospitality & Tourism Management Majors
Isenberg Online is committed to ensuring our HTM students graduate with the competitive business skills essential for success - blending innovate technology with coursework that simulates real-world business experiences.
Our undergraduate curriculum instills core business knowledge, as well as perspectives that embrace the global economy, sustainable and socially responsible decision-making, and interdisciplinary perspectives in science, technology, mathematics, humanities and entrepreneurship.
To earn your degree, you must take four types of classes. Click on the links to explore your options.
- General Education courses for BS Majors
- Isenberg Core courses for BS Majors
- HTM Core Courses
- HTM Electives Roadmap
You must earn a total of 120 credits to graduate:
- Up to 75 college level semester credits may be transferred to UMass Amherst
- At least 45 credits must be taken through UMass Amherst
- Up to 15 of these credits may be taken at UMass Amherst before you are accepted into the program
- At least 30 credits must be taken through UMass Amherst starting with your semester of acceptance into the program
- 54 graded credits must be taken through Umass Amherst to be eligible for honors designations on diplomas and transcripts
A minimum GPA of 2.0 is required to graduate.
To find out more about UMass Amherst's graduation requirements, visit the Guide to Undergraduate Programs website.
- Click UMA Undergraduate Guide in the left column
- Click Academic Information > University Graduation Requirements