Bachlor of Business Administration (BBA)
Isenberg’s Breadth Requirement gives you a well-rounded education. All BBA students must fulfill 21 credits in non-business electives.
Many students use the breadth requirement to add a certificate or a minor to their student experience. A minor or certificate in the right area can enhance an already existing major and make you more well-rounded and marketable.
- Learn about certificates offered at UMass Amherst
- Learn about a minor in Sociology
- Learn about a minor in Psychology
- Learn about other minors offered at UMass Amherst
- Isenberg does not currently offer minors
BBA students may take one Breadth Requirement course per semester at a pass/fail grade.