UMass Amherst Community College Connection
Isenberg Online undergraduate degree completion program is part of the Community College Connection, which includes the Commonwealth Transfer Compact (CTC) and Mass Transfer Block (MTB). Transfer students can earn either a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) degree, and are eligible for certain program benefits.
Freedom Without Comprimise
Isenberg Online offers you the flexibility to pursue your studies completely online without sacrificing academic challenge and rigor. The highly regarded and accredited degrees are delivered with the same curriculum and accomplished faculty as our onsite classes and have no required on campus component, although many graduates attend commencement.
- Waiver of application fee
- 10% discount on all Isenberg Online BBA/BS courses
- A dedicated advisor specifically trained to work with transfer students
Review our General Education Requirements
Tuition & Fees
- Cost per credit for Isenberg Online courses: $472.50
- Per semester/session registration fee: $45.00
- Undergraduate entering fee: $135.00
- Textbooks, as required
What do I need to do to apply?
- View Application Process for more information, including dates and requirements.
- When applying, indicate that you are a member of the CTC or MTB in "Notes regarding registration information" field on the online form.
Try a Class
Start now by trying a class before applying and see why our program is a good fit for you.