Complete your undergraduate degree on your time, your way, and open up a world of possibilities.
The Isenberg Degree Completion program offers military personnel the freedom to complete your degree on your own terms, in the learning environment that best suits your individual needs. Take a full course load, or just one class at a time to fit studying into your schedule.
We understand the unique challenges facing military personnel, and are committed to supporting you throughout your academic career.
- Waiver of the University $135 undergraduate entrance fee.
- Program flexibility for military service commitments, such as a penalty-free option to take time off from the program.
- Dedicated academic advisor for military students, trained to understand your particular needs throughout the application, enrollment and academic process.
UMass Amherst uses the American Council on Education (ACE) guidelines and applies the same standards to credits for military education as those applied to coursework from accredited colleges and universities. The JST military transcript is available in electronic format only and may be requested via the Joint Services Transcript (JST) website.
Try a Class
Start now by trying a class before applying and see why our program is a good fit for you.
UMass Amherst is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant
How do I waive the entrance fee?
The waiver will be applied to your tuition bill after you:
- Indicate your military status on your application
- Submit military transcripts for credit transfer (ACE plus others if applicable)
Assistance & Services
Advisor: Tania Fuller
(413) 577-2760 | email@example.com