Tuition & Aid
Isenberg Online offers a superior education at a competitive rate, making your MBA an exceptional return on your investment. With our affordable tuition and excellent aid opportunities, you can live within your means while investing in your future.
Online classes are $825 per credit. A typical student taking 39 credits can expect to pay an estimated $32,175 in tuition to complete a MBA degree.
If you are in the Massachusetts area and would like some face-to-face time with professors and fellow students to complement your online coursework, consider taking Blended MBA courses. Blended classes vary in price dependent upon satellite campus location:
- Holyoke classes are $750 per credit
- Shrewsbury classes are $750 per credit
- Boston classes are $825 per credit
There is a $45 registration fee per semester, plus the cost of books and materials. Once accepted to the program, an additional one-time fee may apply.
To apply for graduate financial aid at UMass Amherst you only need to complete one form – the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, commonly called FAFSA. The Graduate Financial Aid office will use the FAFSA to determine your eligibility for federal, state and university aid programs.
Military Financial Benefits
- Active military and U.S. veterans may waive the application fee. Before applying to the program, send an email requesting an application fee waiver. After you receive an email confirmation, submit your application.
- UMass Amherst has a dedicated Veteran Services Office to assist you with your military benefits and available tuition assistance.