Yankee Candle Company
Yankee Candle employees are prepared to thrive in today’s
Emphasizing experiential and collaborative learning, the Isenberg Online MBA provides the business knowledge necessary to lead and manage in today’s business environment.
Freedom Without Compromise
The Isenberg Online MBA offers you the flexibility to pursue your studies completely online without sacrificing academic challenge and rigor. With this degree, students learn up-to-date knowledge and skills for today's complex business environment. The AACSB-accredited degree is delivered with the same curriculum and accomplished faculty as our onsite classes, and it has no residential requirement.
Our simplified application process makes it easy to apply. And our outstanding Advising Center – with over 10 years of experience in online education – supports students throughout their tenure at Isenberg.
- 10% discount on all Isenberg MBA and satellite campus courses
Browse the Degree Checklist for the courses you need to earn your specialized degree.
- Cost per credit for Isenberg Online courses, with 10% discount, is $742.
- Cost per credit for Boston satellite courses is $742
- Cost per credit for Shrewsbury satellite courses is $675.
- Cost per credit for Holyoke satellite courses is $675.
What do I need to do to apply?
- View our application process for more information, including dates and requirements.
- When applying, choose 'Management (Online MBA)' in the degree field and enter 'YCC' in the specialty field.
Try a Class
Start now by trying a class before applying and see why our program is a good fit for you.
email@example.com | (413) 545-7612