United Technologies Corporation
UTC employees are prepared to thrive in the global business industry.
Admissions | Academics | Courses: Browse & Enroll | Advising
Emphasizing experiential and collaborative learning, the Isenberg Online MBA provides the business knowledge necessary to lead and manage in today’s business environment.
Freedom Without Compromise
The Isenberg Online MBA offers you the flexibility to pursue your studies completely online without sacrificing academic challenge and rigor. With this degree, students learn up-to-date knowledge and skills for today's complex business environment. The AACSB-accredited degree is delivered with the same curriculum and accomplished faculty as our onsite classes, and it has no residential requirement.
Our simplified application process makes it easy to apply. And our outstanding Advising Center – with over 10 years of experience in online education – supports students throughout their tenure at Isenberg.
We’ve partnered with United Technologies Corporation to offer you an exclusive educational opportunity. Thanks to your affiliation with UTC, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- 10% discount on all Isenberg MBA Online and satellite campus courses
- A dedicated advisor specifically trained to work with UTC students
Browse the Degree Checklist for the courses you need to earn your specialized degree.
- Review the UTC Employee Scholar Program (ESP) process, contact UTC's General Physics Help Desk: email@example.com if you need assistance.
- Every semester after registering for classes, email your approved UTC voucher to Lyn Rice at the UMass Business Office and cc: Kyle Bate, to ensure that UTC is "direct" billed.
- Cost per credit for Isenberg Online courses, with 10% discount, is $742.
- Cost per credit for Boston satellite courses is $742.
- Cost per credit for Shrewsbury satellite courses is $675.
- Cost per credit for Holyoke satellite courses is $675.
- Total estimated cost of the 39-credit program is $28,938 if done completely online.
What do I need to do to apply?
- View our application process for more information, including dates and requirements.
- When applying, choose 'Management (Online MBA)' in the degree field and enter 'UTC' in the specialty field.
Try a Class
Start now by trying a class before applying and see why our program is a good fit for you.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (413) 545-7612
UTC's General Physics Help Desk:
Information on the ESP process
email@example.com | (866) 828-7420