Sutter Health Focus in Healthcare Administration
Take courses covering current issues unique to the healthcare industry.
Isenberg’s Online MBA with a focus in Healthcare Administration is ideal for professionals seeking promotion into management or transitioning into the rapidly growing field of healthcare administration.
Students study a mix of business and public health courses covering current issues unique to the healthcare industry. The AACSB-accredited degree is delivered with the same curriculum and accomplished faculty as our onsite classes, and it has no residential requirement.
Our simplified application process makes it easy to apply. And our outstanding Advising Center – with over 10 years of experience in online education – supports students throughout their tenure at Isenberg.
We’ve partnered with Sutter Health to offer you an exclusive educational opportunity. Thanks to your affiliation with Sutter, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- 10% discount on all Isenberg Online MBA courses
- Waiver of GMAT/GRE may apply
- Choose from Healthcare Administration elective courses carefully selected for this program through the renowned UMass Amherst School of Public Health & Health Science
- A dedicated advisor specifically trained to work with Sutter students
What courses do you need to complete?
- 2 foundations courses (2 credits)
- Only 11 core MBA courses (34 credits)
- 3 electives (9 credits): choose all Public Health electives or combine Public Health electives & Isenberg's Informatics class
Browse the Degree Checklist for the courses you need to earn your MBA.
- Cost per credit for Isenberg online courses, with 10% discount, is $675.
- Cost per credit for Public Health electives is $590.
- Total estimated cost of the program is $29,610.
What do I need to do to apply?
- View our application process for more information, including dates and requirements.
- Please provide an employee verification form from your HR department at time of registration.
- When applying, choose 'Management (Online MBA)' in the degree field and enter 'Sutter' in the specialty field.
Try a Class
Start now by trying a class before applying and see why our program is a good fit for you.
Director of Admissions and Advising
firstname.lastname@example.org | (413) 545-5626