Health Professionals need the latest critical management tools available to rise to the unique challenges of the healthcare industry.
Emphasizing experiential and collaborative learning, Isenberg Online provides the business knowledge necessary to thrive in today’s evolving healthcare market.
F reedom Without Compromise
Isenberg’s MBA for Sutter Health professionals offers you the flexibility to pursue your studies completely online without sacrificing academic challenge and rigor. Students learn up-to-date knowledge and skills for today's complex healthcare environments. The AACSB-accredited degree is delivered with the same curriculum and accomplished faculty as our onsite classes, and it has no residential requirement.
Our simplified application process makes it easy to apply. And our outstanding Advising Center – with over 10 years of experience in online education – supports students throughout their tenure at Isenberg.
Sutter students can choose between our traditional MBA and an MBA with a focus in Healthcare Administration. Students who have completed Sutter’s Leadership Academy are also eligible for Isenberg’s MBA with a focus in Medical Management.
- Find out more about an MBA with a focus in Medical Management.
- Find out more about an MBA with a focus in Healthcare Administration.
Thanks to your affiliation with Sutter, you receive:
- 10% discount on all Isenberg MBA online and satellite campus courses
- A dedicated advisor specifically trained to work with Sutter students
Students who complete Sutter’s Leadership Academy are eligible for additional benefits.
Browse your Degree Checklist for the courses you need to earn your degree.
- Cost per credit for online courses, with 10% discount, is $742.
- Total estimated cost of our 39-credit program is $28,938.
What do I need to do to apply?
- View our application process for more information, including dates and requirements.
- Please provide an employee verification form from your HR department at time of registration.
- When applying, all Sutter Health students should choose 'Management (Online MBA)' in the degree field and enter 'Sutter' in the specialty field.
Try a Class
Start now by trying a class before applying and see why our program is a good fit for you.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (413) 577-3162
For more information about the Sutter Health Leadership Academy, please contact:
Erika Duffy, Managing Consultant
email@example.com | (916) 614-1503